Posted by Kate | Posted in Podcasts | Posted on 04-12-2009
Ahh… memories! Remember your first big project? Remember accomplishing that hard technique? What about that project that you just love? We stop and smell the fiber as we discuss some of our favorite knitting memories!
But first, what’s on our needles?
- A Cardigan for Arwen
- Moderne Baby Blanket
- Star-crossed Slouchy Beret
- Pretty Puffs Slouchy Hat (crochet)
- Shalom Cardigan
- Fuzzy Mitten Lamb
- Deadliest Crab – pretty much finished…
- Fuzzy Feet – Great gift idea
- Pinwheel Baby Blanket
Still wondering what we’re talking about? Check out Kate’s projects on Ravelry!
In the second segment we get down to the good stuff! We start talking about our favorite knitting memories!
- Finally “getting it” when it came to short-rows.
- Accomplishing fair isle and realizing it’s not that hard!
- Knitting the mini laptop sleeve, re-charting, and changing the gauge. Being proud of how it looks
- Fishy blanket being a boys best friend
- Knitting my first sweater
- Hey I can knit that!
Tammy remembers her favorites…
- Simply fibers
- My So-Called Scarf
- Hey, Teach
- Slouchy Cardigan
- Really feeling like I knew how to make socks
- Teaching others how to knit socks, and seeing them “get it”
- Going to Rhinebeck
- The revamp of KT
In the last segment we always give a shout to the Lord with “Knitting from the Word”. Tammy gave a devotion from Hebrews 11 on “Heroes of the Faith”. Kate closed with a prayer for the many health-related concerns of our listeners and friends, peace, strength, and wisdom in decisions and unexpected life changes. As always, we give God the glory for the podcast!
Music you heard in this episode. . .
Turkish Delight – David Crowder Band
What Do I Know of Holy – Addison Road
Lovely – Michelle Tumes
Everlasting Light – Ryan Farish
Leave your comments below, or e-mail us here.
Stay tuned for Episode 39!