Posted by Kate | Posted in Podcasts | Posted on 05-05-2009
Tags: interview, Spring Fling, The Loopy Ewe, Wendy Johnson
Welcome to our Episode 30 of our podcast in which we talked about . . .
* Uptown Boot Socks
* Lizard Ridge Blanket
* Shrug This
* Knotty Gloves
* The Loopy Ewe’s Spring Fling 2009
* Wendy Johnson’s “Socks From the Toe Up ” book
* Cookie A’s “Sock Innovation ” book
* Tammy’s new spinning wheel
* Tammy’s Loopy Ewe Haul
* Other stash enhancement (Webs Anniversary Sale)
* Anne Hanson
* Spinning Wheel cup holders
In the second segment Tammy interviewed Wendy Johnson. . .
We are giving away an autographed copy of her new book, Socks from the Toe Up: Essential Techniques and Patterns
An autograph copy of Cookie A’s new book, Sock Innovation.
To enter to win our contest, you will need to write a review of our podcast on iTunes. Click here to write a review in iTunes. This link will open our podcast in iTunes. Write your review and don’t forget to submit it after you preview it.
We will use a random number generator to determine two winners based on those who left a review and announce the winners on our next podcast!
We closed the podcast by . . .
* Sharing Knitting and the Word from 1 Corinthians 2:9 and John 14:1-6: Not the half has been told
* A prayer for the many health-related concerns of our listeners and friends, and for those who have lost loved ones
Music you heard. . .
Turkish Delight – David Crowder Band
Dive – Steven Curtis Chapman
Heaven – The Benjamin Gate
Everlasting Light – Ryan Farish Leave your comments below, or e-mail us here. Stay tuned for Episode 31!